- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Jobs by Location
Sr. Chemist (Bradford, PA)
In partnership with a leading scientific based company, located in Bradford, PA, Coastal Staffing has a phenomenal career opportunity available, as a Senior Chemist!
We are seeking well experienced candidates with the below credentials:
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BA Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
- Masters preferred
- **** 7-10 years of experience in refinery products and applications ****
- Ideal experience is in regards to oils, solvents, and waxes
- Excellent interpersonal skills - interaction with internal and external customers
- Ability to travel up to 25% to attend customer locations, trade shows, seminars, etc
- Proficiency with MS Widows and all MS software
Qualifications / Position Specifics:
- Provide technical and market expertise in customer specific refinery products
- Partner with R&D to prioritize and identify what projects should worked
- Conduct lab work - includes analytical development, writing technical/progress reports, SOPS, and chemical hygiene plans
- Partner with sales and marketing to stay current with customer needs and industry trends
How to Apply:
- Contact our office directly at 585.653.5186
- Send us your resume, with expected salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Technical Sales Specialist (Amherst, NY)
Coastal Staffing, in partnership with a leading manufacturers representative in Amherst, NY, is seeking a Direct Hire Technical Sales Support Specialist. This is a wonderful opportunity to partner with a local team, with the potential for excellent benefits and career growth.
As a Technical Sales Support Specialist, you would professionally support the inside and outside sales departments with expertise on: technical equipment selection, pricing and applications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the outside sales department - bidding construction projects
- This includes assisting with project initiation, selecting accurate equipment, by utilizing the computer selection program, and detailed computer entry into an internal system* Heat exchanger, PSG, Domestic, Griswold, and other programs as required
- The bidding can and would include the radiant portions of the plan, overflow and multi-office projects
- Calendar management to include project start, work in progress, and completion requirements. Will also determine if additional support is required to complete within schedule
- Prepare quotes with detailed specifications on products to support the sales department
- Learns, understands, supports, and can properly communicate sales policies and procedures to provide top-level service
- Completes project budgets for internal engineers and outside customers -
- Creates customized proposals that are time sensitive - bill of materials, budgetary requests, and providing multiplier guidance to the sales representative / customer
- Provides technical support to customer base on proper application and installation for products sold. * Primary support for HBX and radiant technical issues and questions.
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Associate's Degree -or-
- A minimum of 4-years related experience or training
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret journals, technical procedures, business periodicals, and governmental regulations
- Strong ability to write business correspondences, reports, and procedural manuals
- Excellent communication skills - will include providing support, overcoming objections, and presenting information
- Strong math skills - probabilities, statistical inference, geometry and trigonometry - ability to apply concepts including fractions, percentages, ratios, etc
- Excellent reasoning ability that includes collecting data, problem solving, interpret technical instructions (and diagrams)
For consideration, please email AND call our team at 716.874.4100. This is a wonderful opportunity to use your skill, grow professionally, and partner with a company that has been established for well over 80 years!
Business Development Manager (Geneseo, NY)
Coastal Staffing, in partnership with a leading Magnets manufacturer in the Geneseo, NY area is seeking a DIRECT HIRE, Business Development Manager. While this position is based in Geneseo, there is much travel involved between Connecticut and Florida.
About the role:
- Blended role between Business Development and Sales Support
- Will support a sales team in an area that covers as far north as Connecticut to as far south as Florida
- Manages sales funnel and ensures consistent follow-up and support
- Has responsibility with training sales representatives, outside manufacturing reps, and distributors
- Targeting new customers (sales) and selling additional products to existing customer (business development)
- Keep up to date on market trends, new technology, prospects, and constant customer growth and origination
- Controlling/setting marketing budgets
- Heavy collaboration with the R&D Team (developing proposals of technology and products)
- Establishes prices for products
- Success is determined by growing product margins, increasing orders, and generating new designs
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in negotiation and sales techniques
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the technology offering based sales
- BA of Science, Business, or a related technical field
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Please call our Avon office at 585.226.3575
- Full time, temp-to-permanent positions on all shifts currently available
- Partnering with a leading automobile component/part manufacturer in the village of Arcade
- $11.50 + Hourly
- Multiple roles available that may include assembly, general labor, packaging, and/or machine operating
CNC Set-Up and Operators
Coastal Staffing, located in Arcade, NY has numerous CNC Set-Up and Operation positions currently available! These positions are potential temp-to-perm with a leading, growing company!
As a CNC Set-Up Operator, you will be primarily responsible for programming CNC Machinery, such as Lathes and Mills to build/fabricate parts used in the HVAC industry.
- 1st shift openings
- $17.50 + Hourly, DOE
- Setup and Operation of CNC Lathes and Mills
- Minor programming
- Tool setting, disassembly, troubleshooting, and PMT
- In-process and final part inspection
- Minimum of 1-year CNC Set-Up experience --OR-- Specific completed schooling for the CNC program
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with blueprints.
- Strong math skills
- Experience utilizing a variety of visual inspection tools
In partnership with a growing company in Wyoming County (NY), Coastal Staffing is seeking multiple difference makers to join the machine shop!
- These positions are all full-time, potential temp-to-permanent.
- We're seeking skilled Machinists, Tool & Die Makers, Maintenance Mechanics, Screw-Machine Operators, and Quality Inspectors.
- ISO 9000:2008 certified shop
- Tons of potential for job growth (different departments, acquiring new skills, career focused)
Skills/Experience that we are seeking -
(this may include some basic job duties as well)
- Operating and setting up CNC and Manual Machinery (EDMs, mills, lathes, presses, and screw machines)
- Designing/building jigs, fixtures, and gauges
- Perform machine maintenance (changeovers, troubleshoot, work under very close tolerances)
- Fine-part assembly utilizing hand and air tools
- Reading blueprints, schematics, and documenting diagnostic results
- Load/unload, forklift, packaging/securing products (warehouse related positions)
- General plant maintenance
- Utilizing numerous measuring tools (mics, cals, etc)
Coastal Staffing is hiring for exciting new Production Positions in Avon, NY!
We are hiring for over 4 different companies in the Avon, NY area. From Production and Assembly to Warehouse and Industrial cleaning, we have a job that will suit what you are looking for.
Some jobs include:
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Customer service
- Industrial Cleaning
- Production Supervisor
We have first and second shifts available!! (7am-3:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, 10:30pm-7am)
Applicants must have a solid work history, great time management skills, and a great work ethic.
- We have multiple openings doing metal fabrication based work.
- Full time positions plus overtime, working a schedule on Monday through Thursday 7AM - 5:30PM.
- Potential temp to perm
- $11.25 + / Hourly DOE
- Seasonal based positions available, $11.50+ hourly
- General labor based duties - load, unload, utilizing a wheelbarrow
- These positions offer much overtime!
- LeRoy, NY area
- Entry-level based roles prepping metal parts
- Can hand parts on racks to dry, load/unload, and remove parts once treated
- 32/Hours week, $11.10/hourly
- $12+ DOE
- Long term, temp-to-perm full time positions!
- Metal Fabrication based work that may include:
- Prepping parts / taping / masking
- Mechanical based assembly & rework
- MIG, TIG, Stainless
- Pay rates vary, DOE
- We're always seeking excellent welders though, so contact us!
- Partnering with a leading HVAC manufacturing company
- 1st and 2nd shift, full-time, temp to permanent roles!
- Multiple positions are available that include assembly, inspection, and machine operation
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to read/use mics & cals highly preferred
- Some CNC setup and operation (mills, lathes)
- Small part assembly using hand and air tools
- Reading blueprints
- $12-15+ DOE
Production / Packers / Sanitizers
- Partnering with a leading medical/pharmaceutical company
- All shifts available, working full-time hours!
- Pay starts may start at $11.50/hr. Shift and experience can lead to an increased pay rate
- Previous experience is preferred, however not required
- General laborer roles are currently available on 1st and 2nd shift
- We have both short-term (fill-in) and longer term positions available
- $11.10 + Hourly
- Can be packaging products, loading/unload trucking, and doing lighter assembly based duties
- 1st and 2nd shift, full-time, temp to permanent roles!
- Could be operating, programming, or setting-up CNC Machinery (lathes, mills, presses, turrets)
- Understanding of G Code is very helpful
- Must have the ability to read/interpret blueprints and other drawings
- $15 - 25+ Hourly, DOE
- Full time positions available in the Fort Myers and Sarasota areas
- Maintenance mechanic type duties troubleshooting and fixing restaurant equipment
- Pay DOE
Customer Service Rep
- Busy call center based position, located in the heart of Ft Myers
- Must have flexible schedule
- $10 per hour
- Partnering with a high-end resort located in South Fort Myers
- 40 hours per week - full time hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- $15.00 per hour
- Open roles in the Naples and Fort Myers areas
- Position is part time or on-call
- Hours vary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be certified
- Must be able to take digital x-rays
- Openings throughout Florida (Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Sanibel Island
- This positions will be paying $15-$16.00 per hour
- Responsible for providing food and beverages to all guest/ members
- Show a positive up-beat personality and the ability to work with little or no direction, self- starter
- Job requires standing and walking while carrying food trays
- Experience in a Fine Dining environment is required! Bar tending experience a +
- $12/hour plus unlimited tips (Average $500 weekly)
- Partnering with a leading resort setting up and breaking down chairs, umbrellas, and sports equipment
- Must be personable, outgoing, and have great customer service skills
- Full time hours, including weekends
Skilled Industrial (Aerospace Industry)
- Numerous positions are currently available in the Elma area, on all shifts
- Pay rates very from $13/hourly to upwards of $20/hourly
- Full time, temp-to-permanent
- We're seeking assembly, deburring, coil winding, machinists, quality inspectors, test technicians, and solderers
- Must have relevant experience
- Check our postings on indeed.com and ziprecruiter.com for a more detailed job description
- Current positions available in Blasdell, Lackawanna, and Orchard Park
- All shifts currently available, full time, temp-to-permanent
- Multiple openings in the metal and plastics industries
- $12+ Hourly, dependent on position and shift
- Skills we are seeking may include
- Injection Molding
- Setup and operation of manual machinery (mills, lathes, and presses)
- Setup and operation of CNC machinery
- Blueprint reading
- Metal fabrication
- All shifts currently available in the Blasdell, Orchard Park, and West Seneca areas
- $12+ DOE and dependent on role
- Could be assembling metal based products used in the HVAC and automobile industries
- Hand/power tools, blueprint reading, electronic assembly/soldering, and machine operations are all helpful
- Full time, temp-to-permanent roles!
- All shifts currently available in the Orchard Park area
- $12/Hr + Shift differential
- Partnering with the area's leading heath and beauty product manufacturers
- High speed packaging and line operations
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and the ability to read detailed working instructions
Tool & Die Maker
- Full time, temp-to-permanent positions available in Blasdell and Orchard Park
- Must have prior experience making tools
- Heavy CNC operation and setup experience
- Blueprint reading
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- 1st shift
- $18 - $25 + Hourly
- Positions currently available in Blasdell
- Manual machine shop related positions, troubleshooting machinery
- Must have previous experience with diagnostics, blueprints/schematics, and a in-depth ability to perform quality inspections
- $15+ Hourly DOE
Customer Service Representative
Coastal Staffing has many Temp-to-Permanent positions for a busy call center, located in Rochester, NY!
These are AWESOME positions that offer stability, growth, and COMMISSION!
We're seeking candidates who have a minimum of one year experience in a call center / sales role. You would be responsible for selling products and services to businesses.
- Candidates must be comfortable with outbound selling over the phone as well as establishing and continuing strong customer relationships. Good computer skills and excellent communication skills are required for these positions.
Inbound/Outbound– Contacting customers that purchased a product about device setup, answering incoming calls assisting customers regarding the products/devices. Looking to resolve any and all issues in hopes of saving the customer and potentially creating a sale from the call. Pay rate based on experience.
Sales/ Renewals– Selling supplies to current customers for their device/Getting a client to renew a lease/product. Pay rate based on experience with commission.
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm / full-time
- Long term / Temp to hire
Please submit your resume or call the office for immediate consideration! 585-419-6812