Coastal Staffing Services, Inc., a locally owned and operated business since 1997, provides dependable payroll services and professional employment staffing in Southwest Florida and Upstate New York.
Contact us today for free quotes about our business services. Let Coastal Staffing/Med Temps be your one-stop solution for all your business needs! You can count on us for everything from staffing and hiring to HR and payroll services.
Stop worrying about the myriad of federal, state, and local laws or taxes, workers’ comp, and direct deposits. We will assemble the most comprehensive and cost-effective service package designed specifically for you and your company.
Whether you’re an employer who needs additional staff or an individual looking to be placed with a great company, we’re here to assist. Listed below are some of the positions we staff:
- Industrial: Construction, warehouse, assembly, machine operators, laborers, and manufacturing positions
- Hospitality: Uniformed servers, bartenders, and kitchen staff
- Office Personnel: Management, admin assistants, AP/AR/Payroll, customer service, and general office positions
- Professional Staffing: Engineers, IT, graphic designers, banking, legal, and accountants
Medical & Dental Staffing
Med Temps, a Division of Coastal Staffing Services, Inc., specializes in medical and dental placements including CDAPs (Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services), medical and dental assistants, hygienists, billing and coding, front and back office personnel, LPNs, RNs, and management positions.
- Brokers for Professional Employee Organizations (PEOS) who provide employee leasing
- Offers complete payroll administration, reduced workers’ comp premiums, and health and 401K plans
- Can provide service to companies who employ only one person
- Handles payroll checks and reports; tax process and filing; W-2, W-4, W-5 and I-9 processing; wage garnishments; and tax liens.
- Stop worrying about the myriad of federal, state, and local laws or taxes; workers’ comp; and direct deposits. We will assemble the most comprehensive and cost-effective service package designed specifically for you, your company, and employees—it’s safe and convenient!
- Provide workers comp for companies who experience breaks in service and would not qualify for payroll leasing
- Offer workers’ comp coverage in all 50 states
- Provide coverage and the required workers’ comp certificates for projects that do not accept owners’ exemptions
By letting Coastal Staffing handle your workers’ comp coverage, there are no upfront deposits or year-end audits, plus you get the added benefit of not having to deal with unemployment claims or hearings.